The “Bollants” - Included services
YEAR-ROUND HEATED OUTDOOR POOLS, COLOURFUL BATHROBES AND LOTS TO DISCOVER
The following services are already included in the BollAnts prices:
- Welcome drink in the hotel lobby
- The Villa breakfast buffet with fine specialities from the Soonwald and Nahe regions, fresh fruit juices, homemade jams, bread and rolls from the Nahe country bakery.
- In the afternoon, oven-fresh sheet cakes from our bakery in the LINDEN bar & lounge.
There are three restaurants to choose from in the evening:
- The Villa restaurant with a choice of 3-course menus
- the Hermannshof with 4-course selection menus at a surcharge of €15. (Sun. & Mon. rest days)
- Our tip: Experience the excellent cuisine of Philipp Helzle in the Michelin-starred Restaurant Jungborn! For a reservation we charge a surcharge (5 fine gourmet courses) of 96 € per person. (Sun. & Mon. rest days)
Individually prepared dishes for food intolerances - please inform us urgently before arrival. Thank you very much!
- Wellness basket with colourful bathrobe and slippers for the duration of your stay
- The Spa with 3,500 square metre indoor and outdoor areas, 4 saunas, 2 steam rooms, 4 pools and numerous themed relaxation rooms with fireplaces – many beautiful spots and corners to discover...
- Wonderful nature havens, a Spa Garden on the mountain with jacuzzi and “Hubertus sauna”
- A Spa Garden on the river with naturist lounging area - also separated by men and women, with loungers by the river from May to September
- Open end use of the Spa area on the day of departure! Changing areas available! (In case of arrival before 3:00 p.m., please see Additional Services)
- Tea station in the “Halenberg” guest house (for all guests)
- Activity and relaxation programme that changes every day including morning hikes, meditations, aqua fit, workouts, Pilates and much more!
- Well-equipped Technogym fitness studio with cardio machines, EMS and boxing
- Meditative Felke nature trail along the river, starting right next to the hotel entrance
- Various hiking and jogging paths, backpacks available to borrow from the hotel
Our tip: take part in the Felke-fit programme… there is no more dynamic way to start the day! Together we activate our bodies in the early morning, stimulate the circulation and strengthen the immune system:
- Alternating daily: 30 minutes of walking – 30 minutes of stretching and strengthening
- Then you go to the “Sitzreibebad”, where you can get accustomed to the cold water step by step. First standing, then sitting. Finally, pat yourself along the acupuncture pathways to stimulate your energy cycle.
- Conclude your activity programme with water gymnastics in the outdoor pool, relax with a cup of ginger tea and look forward to a wonderfully energised day.
The following services are not included in the BollAnts prices:
- Early Morning SPA - arrive early and enjoy the day at BollAnts, even before 3:00 p.m.! Bathrobe, bath towels & slippers are provided at a charge of 15 EUR per person.
- Yoga classes at the BollAnts – enjoy a yoga class on the yoga terrace amidst the greenery on the riverbank in good weather, or in the spacious Felke meditation room.
- Rentals of CANYON mountain bikes, e-bikes and helmets, walking sticks for Nordic walking, as well as backpacks are available at the hotel.
- Access to the exclusive Prana SPA.
- The minimum stay for the “Country Design” room category is always just 1 night, even on weekends!
- In all other room categories, the minimum stay on weekends is 2 nights.
Selection of certain rooms or categories
Your desired room category can be booked even from 1 night, a certain room number from 5 nights.
Children / Children in the spa
- Children are very welcome - because what would the world be like without children? After all, parents also want to relax from time to time! However, the BollAnts is primarily a safe haven for those seeking peace and quiet - we therefore ask all families to be especially considerate of this fact!
- Little guests up to 14 years of age may stay in the Spa area until 12:00 p.m.
- The indoor pool (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. / 4:00-6:00 p.m.) and the outdoor pool (all day, quietly please) may happily be used under supervision.
- Children can also enjoy supervised play in our Small Kids Club!
Children from 0 to 6 years of age stay for free in their parents’ room. We charge 49 EUR, including breakfast, for children ages 7 to 14.
You can find detailed information on our children policy and excursion options here.
Single travellers welcome!
Therefore, the supplement for single use of a double room during the week (Sun. - Thurs.) is always only 30 EUR/night.
On weekend days (Fri. and Sat.) the supplement in the main complex is 100 € per night. In our Landhaus 50 EUR/night.
Up to 4 people can stay overnight in the Heimat-Lodge. The surcharge for the third and fourth person is only 119 EUR/night each!
More than two people in a double room
Certain guest rooms have sofa-beds with high-quality mattresses, or even a small, second bedroom. The surcharge starting from the third person is 119 EUR/night.
Lifts - our tip for active individuals...
Only the rooms in the “Halenberg” guest house, the Spa area and the Villa restaurant have a lift!
Lodges on the mountain - only for active individuals!
The Heimat & Spa Lodges are located on the mountain and are only accessible by foot (no shuttle service, luggage service on arrival and departure).
We charge a supplement of 19 EUR/day for dogs (without food). Only with prior reservation in special rooms. Please note that four-legged friends are not permitted in the Spa, the park, the restaurants or the Spa Garden!
Arrival & Departure
- Please note that we charge the daily room surcharge for the room category booked for check-outs after 11:00 a.m.
- Your room will be available from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. The Heimat-Lodges are available from 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, with check-out at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Early Spa Before Arrival / Late Spa Check-Out
- A surcharge of 15 EUR per person (Happy Morning rate) applies for use of the Spa before 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- The use of our pools, saunas and relaxation rooms is possible all day on the day of departure; changing rooms are available!
- For the period from 23rd December to 2nd January, only our special Christmas and New Year's Eve packages can be booked.
BollAnts is a non-smoking hotel! Smoking is permitted in the park and on the room balconies.
- All room rates are subject to city tax (1.30 EUR per person & day).
- The invoice can be paid with debit/credit card or cash at the end of your stay.
- “Villa” - open daily, mornings and evenings.
- “Hermannshof” – open evenings, from Tuesday to Saturday. Reservation required.
- “Jungborn” – open evenings, from Tuesday to Saturday. Reservation required.
Cancellations - especially customer-oriented
In the event of cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival, we will charge 80% of the booked room rate. Within 2 days before arrival, we will charge 100% of the booked room rate. You can change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival (subject to availability and rate changes).
We recommend the “BollAnts” travel protection of 5 EUR per person per night – it is possible to take out insurance directly when booking (except for Christmas and New Year’s Eve).
General Terms and Conditions
Changes in price and services remain reserved for all of our offered services.
Our General Terms and Conditions apply
We strongly recommend booking your wellness treatments 14 days prior to arrival. The times of the booked wellness treatments will only be confirmed on the day of arrival. The treatment times for the remaining days of your stay will also be communicated upon arrival.
Our wellness reception is here for you from Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tel. +49 6751 9339 -166 email@example.com
Stays of 7 nights or more
For stays of 7 nights or more, a deposit of 50% of the booked room price or the full amount has to be paid.
IBAN DE29 5609 0000 0003 1952 37
General Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to prices and services for all of our services. Our General Terms and Conditions apply.