Advantages & benefits
These are the current advantages and benefits for every member of the BollAnts team
Perks for stays, meals and drinks
- Romantic Hotel team rates (Romantic Card) (www.romantikhotels.com)
- Night’s stay including breakfast at the Family & Friends price, discount on F&B services
- Also valid for the Klosterhotel Marienhöh team rates (www.hideawaykloster.de/en/startseite.html)
- Jeunes Restaurateurs team rates (www.jre.de) upon request
- BollAnts team rates (www.bollants.de)
- BollAnts Family & Friends rates (without accompanying team member)
- All team members can stay a night in the hotel with one accompanying person 1x per year (includes breakfast)! On one condition: The guest survey must be filled out and submitted in the team office.
BollAnts gift certificates
Every team member gets a discount on gift certificates.
Parties and excursions
- Annual summer fête, Christmas party and departmental event.
- Yearly trainee excursion / trainee introduction day taking place at the beginning of training.
- End of the year trip / Advent hike to the Dotzauer distillery with a stop
Continued/further education opportunities
- Participation in internal and external seminars and training sessions
- For trainees: If a trainee completes his or her training with a 1 average, he/she has the opportunity to take part in a BollAnts fellowship for the study programme of hotel or tourism management at the renowned International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef (IUBH) or another technical college. Applications for participation in the programme must be completed by three months after the beginning of training.
- Yearly objectives discussion with the department manager to talk about perspectives and improvements
- Evaluation sheet for trainees to talk about their development and prospects
- BollAnts philosophy set out in writing to ensure the best possible treatment of one another
- Written BollAnts vision – so that everyone knows the direction we want to develop towards
- Recurring processes are recorded with checklists, stage directions and SOPs (standard operating procedures) so that work runs as well and as simply as possible!
- The BollAnts quality year: Employee survey in the fall, evaluation at the department managers’ “yearly target plan meeting” in January, check-up during the summer retreat to check whether the targets have been implemented.
- Free personalised business cards are printed 1 x per year
- Birthday gift
- Furnished team rooms & apartments in Bad Sobernheim with Wi-Fi.