The “Bollants” - Included services
Year-round heated outside pools, lots to discover and colourful bathrobes - welcome to the Bollants
The following services are already included in the BollAnts prices:
- Welcome drink at the Bacchus Fountain in the meditative hotel lobby
- The Villa breakfast buffet with delicious Soonwald and Nahe regional specialities, fresh fruit juices, house-made marmalades, bread and rolls from the Nahe country baker
- In the afternoon, oven-fresh tray cake from our bakery in the fireside bar and in the Spa Bistro, often with fruit from our own gardens!
Three restaurants to choose from in the evening:
- The Villa and Hermannshof restaurants with four-course menu selections. Fresh, light and readily with an additional salad offering. You always have a table reserved for you in the Villa restaurant. We ask for a reservation prior to beginning your stay, if at all possible, for in both restaurants Hermannshof and Jungborn.
- Our tip: Experience the excellent cuisine of Jens Fischer and Philipp Helzle in the Michelin star-winning Jungborn restaurant! We charge surcharge for a reservation (five delicious gourmet courses, 79 EUR per person). Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Small cheese buffet in the fireside bar, because cheese closes the stomach!
- Tea station in the Halenberg trust bar with loose teas from the Hälsen & Lyon. tea house.
- Water carafe and glasses in your room for our excellent drinking water from the Bad Sobernheim natural spring (carbonated water also on tap for self-service in the Halenberg trust bar)
- Dishes prepared especially for you in case of food intolerances - please do let us know of this before arrival, thank you!
- Wellness basket with colourful bathrobe and slippers for the period of your stay
- The Frühlingsplätzchen spa with 3,500 square metre inside and outside areas, 4 saunas, 2 steam baths, 4 pools and numerous themed recreation rooms with fireplaces - lots of corners to discover...
- Wonderful park oases, spa garden on the mountain with jacuzzi bath and “Hubertus sauna”
- Natural Garden spa on the river with naturist resting area - also separated by men and women, lying on the riverbank from May to September.
- Open end use of the spa area on the day of departure! Changing areas available! (In case of arrival before 3:00 p.m., see Excluded Services)
- Tea station in the “Halenberg” guest house (for all guests)
- Different activity and relaxation programme daily with morning hikes, meditations, aqua fit, workouts, pilates and much more!
- Well-equipped technogym/fitness studio (90 square meters) with Kinesis and EMS, boxing
- Meditative Felke natural path on the river, begins directly beside the hotel entrance, signposted running trails
- Various hiking and walking paths with places to reflect, rucksack rentals
The following services are not covered in the included services:
- Early morning spa - arrive early and enjoy the day at BollAnts even before 3:00 p.m.! Bathrobe, bath towels & slippers are provided, 15 EUR per person.
- Competent yoga teachers in the BollAnts – on the yoga terrace amidst the greenery on the riverbank in good weather, or in the spacious Felke meditation room.
- Golfing on the Nahe – Bad Sobernheim (18 holes), Bad Münster (18 holes), Kirschweiler (9 holes), St. Johann (18 holes) – green fee rebates with our golf booklet!
- NEW: Rentals for CANYON mountain bikes, e-bikes and helmets, walking sticks for Nordic walking, rucksack rentals