Our Children Policy
WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE LIKE WITHOUT CHILDREN?
Children are very welcome at the BollAnts!
However, we ask all parents to ensure that guests seeking peace and quiet do not feel disturbed.
The BollAnts is primarily a safe haven for those seeking peace and quiet. This is why there are only a few availabilities for guests planning to stay at the BollAnts with children. There are special timings in place for you to enjoy the Spa area and the pools with your children.
Parents who cannot or do not want to travel without their children should also be able to re-energise at the BollAnts. Especially those of you who have been loyal customers for many years and whom we can now congratulate on the new additions to the family! You will also appreciate how important it is for guests without children to experience the serenity the BollAnts is renowned for.
Therefore: Children are very welcome at the BollAnts - but please respect our policy!
Children in the SPA
- Little guests up to 14 years of age may stay in the Spa area until 12:00 p.m.
- The indoor pool (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. / 4:00-6:00 p.m.) and the outdoor pool (all day, quietly please) may gladly be used under supervision.
- Children from 0 to 6 years of age may stay in their parents’ room for free. We will charge 49 EUR, including breakfast, for children ages 7 to 14.
- We charge 15 EUR per child and hour for hourly care of your children, with previous reservation.
Popular Destinations for Families
The Nahe region has a lot to offer families, for example:
In good weather...
The Felke barefoot path in Bad Sobernheim - the original since 1992!
The"Open Air Museum Rhineland-Palatinate" in Bad Sobernheim
Pedal boating in Bad Kreuznach
- Canoeing around Meisenheim
Draisine tours in the Nahe region
- The cable car in Rüdesheim on the Rhine
Tree-top adventure course at the Lauschhütte
- Zoo in Rheinböllen