Our children - philosophy
What a world be without children?
Children are absolutely welcome in the BollAnts, because what would the world be like without children?
However, we do ask all parents take care at all timesthat guests seeking peace and quiet do not feel disturbed.
That is because naturally the BollAnts is above all a safe haven for guests who want to refuel on energy. For this reason, there are only a few sleeping places for children in the BollAnts, a small Kids club (with no supervision) and the spa area and the pools can only be used with children during special periods.
Parents who cannot or do not want to travel without their children should be able to recuperate a bit at BollAnts, too. Especially those of you who have been loyal customers for many years, and whom we can now congratulate on the new additions to the family!
That is because we also want to allow you to continue visiting us. Precisely then is when you also know how important it is for guests without children to be able to see the BollAnts as quiet.
Therefore: Children are absolutely welcome in the BollAnts - but please note our philosophy!
Children in the spa / Small Kids Club
- Little guests up to 14 years of age may stay in the spa area until 12:00 p.m., and after that only in the “chatter tube”.
- The indoor pool (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. / 4:00-6:00 p.m.) and the outdoor pool (all day, quiet please) may gladly be used under supervision.
- They may enjoy supervised play in our small Kids Club any time!
- Children from 0 to 6 years of age may stay in their parents’ room for free. We will charge 49 EUR, including breakfast, for children ages 7 to 14.
- We charge 15 EUR/child and hour for hourly care of your children, with previous reservation.
Children outing destinations
The Nahe region has a lot to offer children, for example:
In good weather...
The Felke barefoot path in Bad Sobernheim - the original since 1992!
- The municipal open-air pool
- The Bad Sobernheim Open-Air Museum
- Paddle boating in Bad Kreuznach
- Canoeing around Meisenheim
- Handcar tours in the Nahe region
- The cable car in Rüdesheim on the Rhine
- Lauschhütte climbing forest