Service assistant (m/f/d)
We are looking for the expansion of our warm Bollants team a
Help in the service (m/f/d)
- Pre - and post service activities
- Neat and tidy setting of the tables
- Mise en place of the required utensils
- Polishing and putting away the dishes and cutlery
- Back office straightening
- Implementation of the hygiene guidelines
- Cordial appearance, greeting and seating of guests
- Acting as host and fulfilling guest requests
- Taking orders and answering guest questions
- Friendly and open-minded interaction with guests
- Willingness to help and ability to work in a team
- Quick comprehension and ability to learn
- Willingness to learn
- Independent recognition of where help is needed
- Hygienic and structured work
WHAT WE OFFER...
- A demonstrably very good working atmosphere in a familiar, friendly team
- An attractive salary, which is significantly above the hotel rate, as well as additional benefits (including bonus payments, top employee discounts for lodging, F&B and spa)
- Recorded working hours, no part-time service and company health management for an optimal work-life balance
- Attractive company pension plan, co-financed by the employer, for your future security
- Housing option and assistance in finding a place to live as well as free employee parking spaces
- You will receive support during your induction and the opportunity to actively shape your professional future within the company
- Employee events and opportunities to get involved in sports
- A secure workplace in a pleasant environment within an innovative company
- Attractive cultural and leisure activities in a scenic environment
Yes, that sounds really interesting - but you are still a little hesitant to get in touch because you think
- that you do not (yet) cover all criteria of the job profile
- that the position advertised here might not be the right career move for you after all
- that our hotel is only something for "high flyers".
Then we have a little hint for you in form of a German proverb:
"No master has yet fallen from the sky". With the right attitude and a suitable environment, we believe you can learn anything and accomplish (almost) anything. Just get in touch and together we will find the right job for you!
Interested? Then we would be very pleased to hear from you and to receive a meaningful application including salary requirements and earliest starting date.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com.
Katrin Scheffler & The Bollants Team