The “Bollants” - Included services
Year-round heated outside pools, lots to discover and colourful bathrobes - welcome to the Bollants
The following services are already included in the BollAnts prices:
- Welcome drink at the Bacchus Fountain in the meditative hotel lobby
- The Villa breakfast buffet with delicious Soonwald and Nahe regional specialities, fresh fruit juices, house-made marmalades, bread and rolls from the Nahe country baker
- In the afternoon, oven-fresh tray cake from our bakery in the fireside bar and in the Spa Bistro, often with fruit from our own gardens!
Three restaurants to choose from in the evening:
- the Restaurant "Villa" with a light appetizer & salad buffet (the main course will be served at your table) and a fine selection of desserts and cheese at the end
- the "Hermannshof" with 4-course menus (10,- € surcharge)
- Our tip: Experience the excellent cuisine of Philipp Helzle in the Michelin star-winning Jungborn restaurant! We charge surcharge for a reservation (five delicious gourmet courses, 81 EUR per person). Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Small cheese buffet in the fireside bar, because cheese closes the stomach!
- Tea station in the Halenberg trust bar with loose teas from the Hälsen & Lyon. tea house.
- Water carafe and glasses in your room for our excellent drinking water from the Bad Sobernheim natural spring (carbonated water also on tap for self-service in the Halenberg trust bar)
- Dishes prepared especially for you in case of food intolerances - please do let us know of this before arrival, thank you!
- Wellness basket with colourful bathrobe and slippers for the period of your stay
- The Frühlingsplätzchen spa with 3,500 square metre inside and outside areas, 4 saunas, 2 steam baths, 4 pools and numerous themed recreation rooms with fireplaces - lots of corners to discover...
- Wonderful park oases, spa garden on the mountain with jacuzzi bath and “Hubertus sauna”
- Natural Garden spa on the river with naturist resting area - also separated by men and women, lying on the riverbank from May to September.
- Open end use of the spa area on the day of departure! Changing areas available! (In case of arrival before 3:00 p.m., see Excluded Services)
- Tea station in the “Halenberg” guest house (for all guests)
- Different activity and relaxation programme daily with morning hikes, meditations, aqua fit, workouts, pilates and much more!
- Well-equipped technogym/fitness studio with Cardio, EMS and boxing
- Meditative Felke natural path on the river, begins directly beside the hotel entrance, signposted running trails
- Various hiking and walking paths with places to reflect, rucksack rentals
- Early morning spa - arrive early and enjoy the day at BollAnts even before 3:00 p.m.! Bathrobe, bath towels & slippers are provided, 15 EUR per person.
- Competent yoga teachers in the BollAnts – on the yoga terrace amidst the greenery on the riverbank in good weather, or in the spacious Felke meditation room.
- Golfing on the Nahe – Bad Sobernheim (18 holes), Bad Münster (18 holes), Kirschweiler (9 holes), St. Johann (18 holes) – green fee rebates with our golf booklet!
- NEW: Rentals for CANYON mountain bikes, e-bikes and helmets, walking sticks for Nordic walking, rucksack rentals
- The minimum stay for the “Country Design country home” category is always just 1 night, even on the weekends!
- In all other room categories, the minimum stay on the weekends is 2 nights and is only bookable with a wellness time voucher (50 EUR) for redemption in the spa, or with a short holiday offer.
Selection of certain rooms or categories
Your desired room category can be booked even starting at 1 night, a certain room number starting at 5 nights.
Children / Children in the spa
- Children are absolutely welcome - because what would the world be like without children? After all, parents want to recuperate occasionally, too! However, the BollAnts is primarily a safe haven for those seeking peace and quiet - we therefore ask all families to be especially considerate of this fact!
- Little guests up to 14 years of age may stay in the spa area until 12:00 p.m., and after that only in the “chatter tube”.
- The indoor pool (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m./ 4:00-6:00 p.m.) and the outdoor pool (all day, quiet please) may gladly be used under supervision.
- They can also enjoy supervised play in our small Kids Club!
- Children from 0 to 6 years of age may stay in their parents’ room for free. We will charge 49 EUR, including breakfast, for children ages 7 to 14.
- You can find extensive information for our philosophy on children and excursion options here
Single travellers especially welcome!
That is why the surcharge for single use of a double room is always only €10 per night! Bookable for stays of 3 nights and up.
There is space for up to 4 people to stay the night in the Home Lodge; only €109/night will be charged each for third and fourth people!
More than two people in a double room
Certain guest rooms have pull-out couches with high-quality mattresses, or even a small, second bedroom. The surcharge starting with the third person is 109 EUR/night.
Lifts - our tip for active individuals...
Only the guest rooms in the “Halenberg house”, the spa area and the Villa restaurant have a lift!
Lodges on the mountain - only for active individuals!
The Home & Spa Lodges lie on the mountain and are only reachable by a footpath (no shuttle service, luggage service upon arrival/departure).
Dogs 19 EUR/day without food. Only after prior reservation in special rooms. Please note that your little friends are not permitted in the spa, in the restaurants or in the spa garden!
Arrival & departure
- Your room will be available to you starting at 3:00 on the day of arrival, with check out at 11:00 on the day of departure. The Home Lodges will be available to you starting at 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, with checkout at 11:00 on the day of departure.
- Please note that we will charge the daily room surchargefor the room category booked after 11:00 a.m.
Early spa before arrival / LATE SPA CHECK OUT:
- We will charge a surcharge of 15 EUR per person (Happy Morning rate) for use of the spa before 3:00 p.m.
- The use of our pools, saunas and recreation rooms is possible for the entire day on the day of departure; changing rooms and recreation rooms are available!
- Become a member of the Felkian Club today! You’ll receive 5% of your total trip price as bonus miles for your next stay, and benefit from many advantages!
- You can find more information and an online registration here...
Holidays and bridge days
- We will charge a seasonal surcharge of €10 per person and night on the following weekends, holidays and bridge days: Fastnacht, Easter, May Day, Ascension Day, Whitsun Corpus Christi, German Unification Day, All Hallows’ Day.
- Our special Christmas and New Year's Eve arrangements will be exclusively bookable for the period from 23rd December to 2nd January.
The BollAnts is a non-smoking hotel! You may smoke in the park and on the room balconies.
- All room rates are subject to municipal spa taxes (€1.30 per person & day).
- The bill can be paid with EC card or cash at the end of your stay.
- “Villa” - open daily mornings and evenings, for hotel guests only.
- “Hermannshof” - open daily evenings. Reservation only.
- “Jungborn” - open evenings, except for Sunday and Monday. Reservation only.
Cancellations - especially customer-oriented
- In case of a cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival, we will charge 80% of the booked room rate.
- 80% of the cancellation amount will be credited to you upon a later stay!
General Terms and Conditions
- Changes in price and services remain reserved for all of our offered services.
- Our General Terms and Conditions apply
We strongly recommend booking your wellness applications 14 days prior to arrival. Times for booked wellness treatments will only be confirmed on the day of arrival. The treatment times for the following day will be conveyed to you upon arrival.
Our wellness reception is there for you from Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.! Tel. +49 (6751) 9339 -166 email@example.com
Stays of 7 nights or more
For stays of 7 nights or more, a deposit in the amount of 50% of the booked room price or the lump sum must be made.
IBAN DE29 5609 0000 0003 1952 37