»BollAnts« gourmet half-board
- Welcome drink at the Bacchus Fountain in the meditative hotel lobby
- The Villa breakfast buffet with delicious Soonwald and Nahe regional specialities, fresh fruit juices, house-made marmalades, bread and rolls from the Nahe country baker
- In the afternoon, oven-fresh tray cake from our bakery in the fireside bar and in the Spa Bistro, often with fruit from our own gardens!
Three restaurants to choose from in the evening:
- the Restaurant "Villa" with a light appetizer & salad buffet (the main course will be served at your table) and a fine selection of desserts and cheese at the end
- the "Hermannshof" with 4-course menus (10,- € surcharge)
- Our tip: Experience the excellent cuisine of Philipp Helzle in the Michelin star-winning Jungborn restaurant! We charge surcharge for a reservation (five delicious gourmet courses, 81 EUR per person). Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Small cheese buffet in the fireside bar, because cheese closes the stomach!
- Tea station in the Halenberg trust bar with loose teas from the Hälsen & Lyon. tea house.
- Water carafe and glasses in your room for our excellent drinking water from the Bad Sobernheim natural spring (carbonated water also on tap for self-service in the Halenberg trust bar)
- Dishes prepared especially for you in case of food intolerances - please do let us know of this before arrival, thank you!