Casual and healthy - the BollAnts vital cuisine
A wonderful meal - and body and mind are already united in harmony! Each of our three restaurants is extraordinary. The Villa restaurant is located on the first floor of a historic building with a view of the park. The Mediterranean Hermannshof excites with its comfortable chairs and old vintage furniture in the sandstone vault. The Jungborn with its Michelin star enchants with its elegant design and award-winning cuisine. The wine list in all of our restaurants impresses with numerous wines from the Nahe region, which is famous around the world for its great Rieslings and Burgundies.
- Welcome drink in the hotel lobby
- The Villa breakfast buffet with fine specialities from the Soonwald and Nahe regions, fresh fruit juices, homemade jams, bread and rolls from the Nahe country bakery.
- In the afternoon, oven-fresh sheet cakes from our bakery in the LINDEN bar & lounge.
There are three restaurants to choose from in the evening:
- The Villa restaurant with a choice of 3-course menus
- the Hermannshof with 4-course selection menus at a surcharge of €15. (Sun. & Mon. rest days)
- Our tip: Experience the excellent cuisine of Philipp Helzle in the Michelin-starred Restaurant Jungborn! For a reservation we charge a surcharge (5 fine gourmet courses) of 96 € per person. (Sun. & Mon. rest days)
Individually prepared dishes for food intolerances - please inform us urgently before arrival. Thank you very much!