Casual and healthy - the BollAnts vital cuisine
Wonderful food - and body and mind are already brought in harmony! Each of our three restaurants is extraordinary. In the Villa restaurant, you will be enthroned in the first floor of a historic building with a view of the park. The Mediterranean Hermannshof excites with its cosy chairs and old, vintage furniture in the sandstone arch, and the Jungborn with its Michelin star enchants with its gallant design and top class cooking. And, naturally, we above all recommend wines from our Nahe wine region, which is known worldwide for great Rieslings and Burgundies.
- Welcome drink at the Bacchus Fountain in the meditative hotel lobby
- The Villa breakfast buffet with delicious Soonwald and Nahe regional specialities, fresh fruit juices, house-made marmalades, bread and rolls from the Nahe country baker
- In the afternoon, oven-fresh tray cake from our bakery in the fireside bar and in the Spa Bistro, often with fruit from our own gardens!
Three restaurants to choose from in the evening:
- the Restaurant "Villa" with a light appetizer & salad buffet (the main course will be served at your table) and a fine selection of desserts and cheese at the end
- the "Hermannshof" with 4-course menus (10,- € surcharge)
- Our tip: Experience the excellent cuisine of Philipp Helzle in the Michelin star-winning Jungborn restaurant! We charge surcharge for a reservation (five delicious gourmet courses, 81 EUR per person). Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Small cheese buffet in the fireside bar, because cheese closes the stomach!
- Tea station in the Halenberg trust bar with loose teas from the Hälsen & Lyon. tea house.
- Water carafe and glasses in your room for our excellent drinking water from the Bad Sobernheim natural spring (carbonated water also on tap for self-service in the Halenberg trust bar)
- Dishes prepared especially for you in case of food intolerances - please do let us know of this before arrival, thank you!