Team programme in BollAnts, your conference hotel Culinary highlights & recreation incentives
A tour on original “Canyon” mountain bikes through the Nahe valley
“I want to build the world’s best bicycle,” is what Roman Arnold must have thought to himself when he developed the company “Radsport Arnold”, founded in Coblenz in 1985, into one of the most important quality bicycle productions - a true model company in Rhineland-Palatinate.
At “BollAnts”, you have access to 12 models from the “soft mountain bike”, “fitness”, and “urban” sectors to explore the expansive bike paths through the Nahe.
Excursion on the nearby “Barefoot Path”
The longest path for bare feet in Germany! 3,500 meters over grass, sand, wood, pointed and rounded stones. The choice: wade through the river on the rope (you can also use the bridge) or plod through the Bad Sobernheim loam. A natural foot reflex therapy as per Minister Felke. Together with BollAnts founder Andres Dhonau, he incidentally created the foundation for the Felke programme in 1907 on the Nahe by opening the first Felke spa hotel in Bad Sobernheim: today’s BollAnts in the Park!
The barefoot path is a “MUST” for all conferences and the ideal group incentive: it’s fun, relaxes the body and frees the mind!
Other incentive offers:
- Wine sampling with our renowned Nahe vintners
e.g. Martin Korrell (www.korrell.com)
- Balloon rides over the Nahe valley
- Integrated archery
- Canoe trips through the picturesque Glan valley
- Vineyard hikes through the Nahe
- Torchlight hikes
- Touring the neighbouring “Rhineland-Palatinate Open-Air Museum” (only 5 minutes away, three historic villages give insights into centuries past ...)
- Golf taster courses & tournaments on one of the five nearby golf courses (new: Golf-Club Bad Sobernheim, only 5 minutes away by car)
- Adventure camps & off-road incentives with our outdoor partners
- Hand car tour through the picturesque Glan valley
- Mini golf tournament (5 minutes by foot away from the hotel)