Internship at BollAnts Spa im Park
In order to give you a perfect introduction into the world of top hotels and gastronomy, we are pleased to offer the following position...
Trainee position (m/f/d/)
in the professional field of hotel and gastronomy for an indefinite period of time
- Previous experience in the hotel industry is not required for this position
- You are a host with passion
- You enjoy dealing with people and have a warm, positive demeanor
- You like to take responsibility
- You enjoy teamwork
- Good knowledge of German and basic knowledge of English
- Flexibility between the reception and service departments
- Support mainly at the reception and in the service areaother (departments in the context of an internship can be marketing, accounting and housekeeping)
- Varied tasks in a strong team
- You act as a central contact person in the hotel for all guest requests
- You handle guest feedback confidently and professionally and you already solve smaller challenges independently
WE OFFER Our employee benefits are a heartfelt thank you for every team member, no matter in which position, no matter in which department.
We also want our interns to get a first taste of true team play and great cooperation between management and employees.
Exclusive intern benefits await you here:
- A varied internship with many opportunities to take on responsibility
- Possibility of being taken on after the internship
- A demonstrably very good working atmosphere in a familiar, friendly team
- An attractive salary, which is significantly higher than the hotel rate, as well as additional benefits (including top employee discounts for lodging, F&B and spa)
- Housing opportunity and assistance in finding a place to live, as well as free employee parking
- You will receive support during your induction and the opportunity to actively shape your professional future within the company
- Employee events as well as opportunities to get involved in sports
- A secure internship in a beautiful environment within an innovative company
- Attractive cultural and leisure activities in a scenic environment
- that you do not (yet) cover all criteria of the job profile
- that the position advertised here might not be the right career move for you after all
- that our hotel is only something for "high flyers".
"No master has ever fallen from the sky". With the right attitude and a suitable environment, we believe you can learn anything and achieve (almost) anything. Just get in touch and we will find the right position together!
Please send your application to Maximilian.Grabert@bollants.de.
Katrin Scheffler, Maximilian Grabert & The Bollants Team