Receptionist and Reservationist (m/f/d)
To support our team we are looking for...
an employee (m/f/d) for the reception & reservation in full-time
an employee (m/f/d) in full-, or part-time for the SPA reception.
- Cordial support from reservation preparation to check in
- Offer and channel management
- Courteous guest farewell & check out
- Acceptance of guest requests and processing
- Cash management and closing, preparatory work for the accounting department
- Hotel tours
- A successfully completed vocational training in the hotel industry or comparable industries
- Professional and management experience in the same or deputy position in the upscale hotel industry, or many years of experience as a shift manager (2-3 years)
- Ideally experience with Fidelio Suite 8
- Strong organizational skills and high sense of responsibility
- Strong understanding of numbers and analytical thinking
- Pleasure at work, reliability & team spirit
- Competent and well-groomed appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English
- A demonstrably very good working atmosphere in a familiar, friendly team
- An attractive salary, which is significantly above the hotel rate, as well as additional benefits (including bonus payments, top employee discounts for logis, F&B and spa)
- Recorded working hours, no part-time service and company health management for an optimal work-life balance
- Attractive company pension plan, co-financed by the employer, to secure your future
- Housing opportunity (for the first time) and assistance in finding a place to live as well as free employee parking spaces
- You will receive support during your induction and the opportunity to actively shape your professional future within the company
- Employee events as well as opportunities to get involved in sports
- A secure workplace in a pleasant environment within an innovative company
- Attractive cultural and leisure activities in a scenic environment
- If you would like to start your career in a familiar, contemporary and innovative company, we would be very pleased to hear from you.
Interested? Then we would be very pleased to hear from you and to receive a meaningful application including salary requirements and earliest starting date.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com.
Katrin Scheffler & The Bollants Team