Careers in the BollAnts
Promising job & training offers. The BollAnts bursary & study programmes.
Become a member of the BollAnts team now!
Are you on the hunt for a new challenge? Would you like to work in an awarded wellness hotel in Rhineland-Palatinate? The BollAnts would love to be your employer!
Work can bring joy - you get a higher quality of life and more joie de vivre! Guests perceive the BollAnts as a “place of power” and as a beautiful safe haven. To make sure we succeed at this, we search for people to work together with us in the team. At workstations with atmosphere, because performances want to be appreciated. You can help us with that and advance this aspiration with us in the BollAnts team!
Our HR manager Gabriele Bohrer looks forward to your application. Please send all documents electronically to email@example.com or just call: +49 (0)6751 9339 - 0
Perks for stays, meals and drinks
- Romantic Hotel team rates (Romantic Card) (www.romantikhotels.com)
- Night’s stay including breakfast at the Family & Friends price, discount on F&B services
- Also valid for the Klosterhotel Marienhöh team rates (www.hideawaykloster.de/en/startseite.html)
- Jeunes Restaurateurs team rates (www.jre.de) upon request
- BollAnts team rates (www.bollants.de)
- BollAnts Family & Friends rates (without accompanying team member)
Free night's stays
All team members can stay a night in the hotel with one accompanying person 1x per year (includes breakfast)! On one condition: The guest survey must be filled out and submitted in the team office.
BollAnts gift certificates
Every team member gets a discount on gift certificates.
Parties and excursions
- Annual summer fête, Christmas party and departmental event.
- Yearly trainee excursion / trainee introduction day taking place at the beginning of training.
- End of the year trip / Advent hike to the Dotzauer distillery with a stop
Continued/further education opportunities
- Participation in internal and external seminars and training sessions
- For trainees: If a trainee completes his or her training with a 1 average, he/she has the opportunity to take part in a BollAnts fellowship for the study programme of hotel or tourism management at the renowned International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef (IUBH) or another technical college. Applications for participation in the programme must be completed by three months after the beginning of training.
- Yearly objectives discussion with the department manager to talk about perspectives and improvements
- Evaluation sheet for trainees to talk about their development and prospects
- BollAnts philosophy set out in writing to ensure the best possible treatment of one another
- Written BollAnts vision – so that everyone knows the direction we want to develop towards
- Recurring processes are recorded with checklists, stage directions and SOPs (standard operating procedures) so that work runs as well and as simply as possible!
- The BollAnts quality year: Employee survey in the fall, evaluation at the department managers’ “yearly target plan meeting” in January, check-up during the summer retreat to check whether the targets have been implemented.
- Free personalised business cards are printed 1 x per year
- Birthday gift
- Furnished team rooms & apartments in Bad Sobernheim with Wi-Fi.