As support for our excellent spa team we are looking for employees in the position...
part-time or full-time
A completed education and specialization in the classic cosemtic style. Ideally, you have already gained experience in the wellness department of a hotel. In our spa department your field of activity includes the care of our guests in the area of our application offer. You will work closely with the management of the department and contribute your ideas and conceptions.
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- guest services
WHAT WE OFFER...
- A demonstrably very good working atmosphere in a familiar, friendly team
- An attractive salary, which is significantly above the hotel rate, as well as additional benefits (including bonus payments, top employee discounts for lodging, F&B and spa)
- Recorded working hours, no part-time service and company health management for an optimal work-life balance
- Attractive company pension plan, co-financed by the employer, for your future security
- Housing option and assistance in finding a place to live as well as free employee parking spaces
- You will receive support during your induction and the opportunity to actively shape your professional future within the company
- Employee events and opportunities to get involved in sports
- A secure workplace in a pleasant environment within an innovative company
- Attractive cultural and leisure activities in a scenic environment
Yes, that sounds really interesting - but you are still a little hesitant to get in touch because you think
- that you do not (yet) cover all criteria of the job profile
- that the position advertised here might not be the right career move for you after all
- that our hotel is only something for "high flyers".
Then we have a little hint for you:
"No master has yet fallen from the sky". With the right attitude and a suitable environment, we believe you can learn anything and accomplish (almost) anything. Just get in touch and together we will find the right job for you!
Interested? Then we would be very pleased to hear from you and to receive a meaningful application including salary requirements and earliest starting date.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com.
Katrin Scheffler & The Bollants Team